Monday, April 13, 2015
What is Focus T25?
- Workouts that you can do at home designed to give you an hour's results in only 25 minutes a day.
- Workout program designed by fitness expert and former track star Shaun T - who brought you Insanity, Insanity Asylum, and Insanity Max:30.
- Fast-paced routines that are jam-packed with dynamic, hi-intensity moves designed for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Who is Focus T25 for?
- Busy people who want to work out less time but still get great results.
- Those who enjoy a high-intensity, no-nonsense program that makes every minute count.
- Men and women who want to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of their lives.
What do people love most about Focus T25?
- Even those with incredibly tight schedules can always find 25 minutes a day to work out.
- Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise.
- There's always a modifier on screen, so literally anyone at any fitness level can GET IT DONE with Focus T25.
So those are the basics of T25. Now it's time for the nitty gritty - my personal experience. I am currently in week 4 of my 3rd round of T25. My very first experience with T25 was a year ago, when I became a Beachbody Coach. I went from couch to T25. It was quite an adjustment, but I had a challenge group full of people motivating me and pushing me to work hard every day. I have done other programs in between my rounds of T25 and will have reviews of those programs as well.
Let's start with my BEFORE pics:
The above pics show you my Week 1 and Week 3 results from my first round of T25. So, the program definitely works. And I can guarantee that I probably modified 80% of the moves those first 3 weeks. I actually modified most of the moves my entire first round. Truth be told, when you give birth to two children, jumping up and down can cause a little bit of a problem. All of you moms out there know what I mean. It causes a bit of a leakage problem. There, I said it. It's true. So it took me a while to get to where I didn't have to modify those jumps.
Here are the results from the 10 weeks of Round 1:
My final stats at the end of Round 1 were: Down 11 lbs and 14".
By the time I started my Second round of T25, I had done some 21Day Fix and Piyo in between. Don't get me wrong, I love those two programs as well, but I really do great with T25 and find myself sticking to the routine better.
Here are my results from Day 1 of my First Round to the end of my Second Round:
All in all, I have lost 20lbs and 20" with Focus T25 and Shakeology. If you have any questions about this program, please message me or comment below.
~ Coach Brandy
Labels:beachbody programs,focus T25,Shaun T,Transformation,transformation Tuesday,weight loss,weight loss journey
Powered by Blogger.